Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week In Review: Week 6

Wow! Have I really been doing this for 6 weeks already? My weekly average mileage is sky high compared to just a few months ago and the extra work is beginning to show rewards already. I'm really excited about what this will mean for me by summer!

Monday: Silvester Harmony 5k plus warm up. Total: 6.1 miles

Tuesday: 7 miles in the snow.

Wednesday: 6 Rounds: 24 squats, 24 push-ups, 24 walking lunges, run 400 meters.

Thursday: 5.5 miles easy.

Friday: 2 mile warm up, 5 hill sprints, cool down. Total: 4 miles

Saturday: Off. Volunteered at the Odyssey 5k.

Sunday: 18.23 miles including the Run To Read Half Marathon. Race report to come tomorrow!

Now I am exhausted! Off to bed! 

How was your training this week? Any races?

6 comments:

  1. Great week!!! You're doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do races. I run daily, but never in a race because I enjoy the peace and quiet of a run. And because my life as a mom of five kids feels like a race! Why add another one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 kids?! Wow! You must be a superhero! Enjoy your peace and quiet!

      Delete