Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kona Kase Review

How many times have you seen a new granola bar, energy gel, healthy snack, or recovery drink on the market and wanted to try it? Have you ever looked at a product online and clicked away without buying for fear of ending up with another case of something you hate? Do you wish you could try samples of everything until you find out what works for you?

I know I sure do. I have a pantry shelf full of protein bars, whey powder, granolas, energy gels, and other supplements and snacks meant to improve my performance and fill in the gaps in my nutrition. The problem is that I never know if something will work for me until I try it... and then I'm stuck with the leftovers if it doesn't. Until now!

Kona Kase offered to send me a sample Kase and I jumped at the chance. What is a kase? Well, it's a financial and nutritional miracle in box delivered once a month.

 
For just $15 a month one of these boxes will show up on your doorstep every month. Inside you will find a smorgasbord of healthy samples. This month I received a KIND bar, a bag of Half Pops popcorn, Mama Chia chia squeeze pack, 18 Rabbits granola bar, a Clif Shot energy gel, a One Bar fruit bar, a Dr. Will bar, and an Osmo active hydration mix packet. Also inside were a card with a motivational quote (wouldn't that be perfect when you're having trouble getting out the door) and a grading card so you can keep track of what you like or dislike from each kase.

 
In the future, Kona Kase will be offering the ability to purchase the products you love right from their website. The best part is they offer multi-month programs and the ability to cancel your subscription at any time without penalty. You can also earn rewards by referring friends using your own personalized link.
 
So, if you're ready to sample 'til your heart's content, then sign up risk-free and give them a follow on Facebook and Twitter. You'll save a bundle, get to try out the hottest products, and perfect your nutrition in one handy little package!
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I was provided a free sample by Kona Kase for review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the 18 Rabbits Granola Bar tasty?! I just posted the review of my June Kona Kase on my blog too. Love it!

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was! I can't wait for this month's case!

    ReplyDelete