Monday, June 20, 2011

Mission Impossible?

It's been awhile since I've posted (what else is new?) but that's because I'm working on something big, EPIC is probably even better (though overused). It's a top-secret mission only my husband and I know about but the clock is ticking down and planning is in the works for something incredible!

In the interim I've been working hard at CrossFit. I went from a 3 rep max of 75lbs on backsquat to a 3 rep max of 95lbs! I wanted to go for the triple digits but my trainer wouldn't let me. I guess a 20 pound PR will have to do for now! I'm also nailing kipping pull ups on almost every attempt so I've moved on to mastering double unders. Hopefully I'll achieve one soon! My WOD's would go so much faster if I could do this:


To top it off I'm aiming for my highest ever mileage this month. I'd really like to make it a 100 mile month. I know there's so many runners out there that are pushing 100 mile WEEKS but I have a life ya know! I've never broken 90 for a single month so that is my base goal! Only 29 miles to go and 10 days to do it.

So I'm off to do more online shopping and research and then maybe some running before bed! I've got goals to reach and missions to accomplish! Oh I can't wait to post about what I'm about to do but you'll just have to stay tuned in for that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment