Sunday, January 12, 2014

Live Fit Trainer: Week 2

This week was absolutely crazy. I did really well sticking to my nutrition plan the first half of the week. However, my new job is fairly demanding at the moment and getting to know a new team of people means happy hours and lunches out. I had soda three times this week, Chinese food one day, and some birthday cake too. So it's no wonder that I'm still sitting at the same weight as last week.

Nailed my leg workout in my INB butterfly top and Altra Delilahs.

The good news is I did get all my workouts in again and I went up in weight on my leg press and leg extension. I did substitute some moves again when I didn't have the equipment but overall I nailed the workouts! I also got some bonus points for moving the rest of my stuff into my new place and then remodeling the dining room.

 Before
 
After

So since my week two update is pretty boring how about I share some awesome news?!

I'm returning as an Altra Zero Drop ambassador for 2014! AND Altra has dropped the new Olympus. It's max cushioning in a zero drop shoe with the same foot shaped toe box you love. I can't wait to get my hands on a pair ASAP!




INKnBURN is debuting new designs for 2014. Check out these new additions to the lineup! I am so stoked for the Drifting Petals pullover! Don't forget to use code 'saratoldme' for 15% off when you create an account. (There's no spam!)


 
So there it is! My first week in a new job. Finished moving. Remodeled a room. Did all four of my workouts. Failed at my nutrition plan. Overall I will take it and refocus on doing better for week 3!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment