Sunday, January 26, 2014

LiveFit Trainer: Week 4

It's official! I survived Phase 1 of the LiveFit Trainer! So far I have been extremely impressed with the results. It's not easy trying to eat clean and fit in 5 workouts a week but I've been doing it. I've even gone in blizzards and the polar vortex mess or whatever they're calling it this week.

I wasn't the only crazy at the gym!
 
The results for 4 weeks of training have been outstanding. I never expected to see progress this fast and it's not just noticeable to me. Paul is seeing the changes and I just keep lifting more every time I go to the gym. It's almost unbelievable!
 
I've gone up 50 pounds on leg press alone
 
And physically, the changes are visible and show in my measurements too. So here's where I'm at as of the end of Phase 1!
 
Body Part          Start          Phase 1
Neck                 13.5            13.75
Chest                 33               33
Waist                 28               28
Hips                   38               37.5
Biceps               11               10.5
Thigh                 20               22
Calf                   13.5            14.25
Weight             137             134.5
 



 
And that's all for now! As I move into week 5 I will be adding back more cardio with my weight training. Things are about to get more intense as I move into phase two and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens as I continue to get stronger!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment