Wednesday, February 5, 2014

LiveFit Trainer: FAIL WEEK!

This past week was a complete failure. I only got in two workouts, a back day and a leg day. My diet was awful and my motivation was MIA. Paul and I both had minor but irritating colds. Paul's son had a much worse version of our illness. My oldest had it too and then my youngest started throwing up. To top it off things at work were hectic which left me feeling mentally drained at the end of each day. I ended up gaining back a pound or so and I just feel fluffy and unfit. In the end it's all just excuses but those added up to a lost week.

Sick baby fall asleep in her breakfast


So now it's time to get back on track. I'm starting week 5 over again and getting my diet back on track. Paul and I are also racing running a 5k on Saturday so I have more reason to stick to eating healthy, hydrating, and getting back to my workouts. We won't be racing hard but it should be enjoyable to stick together and run for fun for once. If you have been around for awhile then you probably remember the mine race that I have done the past several years. I really wish I had a GoPro so I could show you all the full experience of running a 5k underground!


One of only two workouts last week
 
Here's to second chances and the ability to turn around a bad day or week. As the saying goes, it's not about perfection. It's about progress!

1 comment:

  1. Happens to us all....just pick right back up and keep going!! At least you got a couple good workouts in!! :)

    ReplyDelete