Monday, February 10, 2014

LiveFit Trainer: Week 5

My second attempt at week 5 went much better than last week. I got in all but one workout (one leg day instead of two) and my nutrition was much better. I did have a pretzel at the mine 5k with Gem but really didn't have too many cheats. 

Baby bis and tris are coming out

My weight has stabilized in the mid-130's but I can tell my clothes are fitting differently. My jeans are looser in the waist and tighter in the butt and thighs. Some of my fitted long sleeve shirts are starting to feel kind of snug around my biceps too. Overall, the changes are more subtle than the first few weeks but definitely there. I'm hopeful that, with three more weeks of adding cardio, I'll really see some definition soon.

That's really about all I have for week 5. So let's hope some big things happen with week 6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment