Thursday, August 29, 2013

Disney Vacay!

If you're wondering why my Baker recap took so long to post the answer is... DISNEY WORLD! It wasn't even the cliche joke when I told the race director I was celebrating my victory by going there. Immediately after the race Shane drove me to the airport where I spent the night with my girls, mother, and grandmother at a hotel before flying out early Sunday morning.

We only had three days so we made the most of it! Instead of giving you an entire overview of our vacation, I will just share some pics. Suffice it to say the girls had a blast and Ash did really well for her first flight and WDW visit!

Ash on a plane

Ariel and Prince Eric

Ariel dancing

Little artists at the Artist's Palette restaurant

Mommy and Ash on a carousel

Mommy and Ash kiss on the monorail

Ash at Planet Hollywood

Princess Ash

Long day

Castle

Dumbo ride

Epcot

Ariel's Grotto

waterfall

Tiger!

tiki man

Gigi and Ash on the train

Magic Kingdom
 

Amazing mahi mahi at the Coral Reef restaurant

monorail

Nemo

Nemo's friends

Planet Hollywood

Gemma at Planet Hollywood

Pooh!

Princess Tiana

My princesses

The UP! characters
 
 
And now I will return to our regularly scheduled programming.... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment