Saturday, August 10, 2013

Why I INB

In the five years since I've started running I have learned a valuable lesson. It's fine to be a bargain shopper... but not when it comes to your athletic gear.

When I first started the Couch to 5k program I wore some craptastic shorts from the bargain basement and a cotton t-shirt. I would slap on the same socks I would wear for every other activity and the same shoes I wore to mow the lawn or walk the mall. I've never been a fashionista and that applied to my workout wear as well.

Then I graduated to half marathon training and, with the longer distances, came more discomfort. Chafing, blisters, sweat that just wouldn't dry, even nagging injuries. You name it, I had it. I realized that I had to invest in my gear so I could live this new, healthy lifestyle. I started with a real shoe fitting at the local running store and then I started paying attention to what other runners were wearing or talking about.

I'm not sure how I found INKnBURN to begin with but I'd guess it was a post on a running forum. I went to their site and found so many styles and colors that I really wanted to try. I decided to start with a Run or Die shirt and fell in love from there.

There are three very important factors in athletic wear: fit, function, and flattery. INB has all of this! Every article of clothing is designed to fit your body. Not hug it, not squeeze it, not hide it, just lay over it like a second skin. The function of the INB line is unbeatable. Want to run a 100 miler and never change your clothes? Do it in INKnBURN! Want to feel dry in humid weather? Do it in INKnBURN! And, as for flattering, the colors and styles speak for themselves. Who doesn't love to wear fun clothes?

Everything I do... I do in INKnBURN
 
I'm not even close to kidding when I say that you need to go to INKnBURN's website, register an account, and then use the code 'saratoldme' at checkout. It's not because I'm an ambassador. It's not because I was paid to say that (I wasn't!). It's seriously the best and coolest athletic gear ever made.You won't regret it!
 

 
I wouldn't own this much INKnBURN if it wasn't true!

No comments:

Post a Comment