Friday, August 31, 2012

Gettin' Dirty

I just got some amazing news! As if all the awesome things in my life weren't enough, I get to do a new mud run event called the Pretty Muddy. If you've never heard of this (or done a mud run!) then you seriously have to check one out! It's a women-only (sorry dudes!) 5k obstacle course with a party at the end! What's not to love? (Although, if there's a huge wall or rope climb I might miss having some strong guys helping me over!)

Logo courtesy of Pretty Muddy FaceBook page

If this sounds like it's up you're alley (road? trail?) then you should definitely join me in Columbus, OH on September 29. If you're not local then it's okay because there's FIVE more of these awesome events happening all over the eastern United States. So what are you waiting for?! Sign up now and use the code FitFluentialPM12 to get $10 off.

My goal is to finish with more mud than I did here!
 
So join in the fun and then like Pretty Muddy on FaceBook or follow them on Twitter (@PRETTY_MUDDY) for all the latest info and lots of fun chatter! You'll find me and lots of other pretties using the hashtag #prettymuddy. It's going to be a blast!
 
Now I've got to go work on my upper body strength because I KNOW that cargo net climb is going to kick my muddy butt! :)
 
 
 
Obstacle photo courtesy of Pretty Muddy's FaceBook page
 
Have you done a mud run or obstacle course? Are you going to join me at the Pretty Muddy? (Please say yes!)
 
Disclosure: FitFluential LLC compensated me for this campaign. All opinions are my own.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That looks like SO much fun. I wish I lived close enough. Have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete