Saturday, November 10, 2012

Oops and Oats

Wednesday at work was INSANE! I seriously thought I was going to die! My company has an ATV for when we work offroad but my boss told us we didn't need it where we were going. We got to the site and our contact told us to follow him. We started sideways across the hill and then turned a sharp right to go straight up! The hill doesn't look so bad in the picture until you put it in context. The hill was about a 45 degree angle and that little orange thing in the background is a bulldozer at the bottom, which had to pull us off the hill!


You can see where we drove up the grass/hay side and then were stopped by the mud which then caused us to slide backwards and sideways into the wall of waste soil! I'm thankful that pile was there or else we would have gone sideways over a 5 foot embankment and flipped the truck! Super scary moment of the day right there!

The good side was that I received something new to try and we all know I love new things! Nairn's Oatcakes offered to send me a sample of their cookies and crackers for review and I accepted because I'm adventurous a pig. I've been taking the mixed berries cookies to work with me and not only are they yummy but they are also convenient! Each box contains individually wrapped packs of a few cookies. Portion control and packable for the win! If you want to pick up your own Nairn's cookies you can find them at here.


Dislosure: I received this product for review from Nairn's. As always, thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment