Saturday, January 14, 2012

Americans Go Big!

I just got done 'watching' the Olympic Marathon Trials via Twitter feeds. I'm beyond angry that I had to 'see' the race this way because NBC and Universal control the rights and decided a delayed showing at 3PM was good enough. I'm an American, that's MY team too, and I want to SEE the race! If you don't want to air it live then sell the rights to someone who will! Okay, end of rant.

So as not to spoil the ending for those of you who did watch the trials I will make an announcement of another winner! Elle from Eat, Run, Sail! you are the Centrum winner! Please send me your info to sbrunazzi (at) gmail.com and your choice of supplement so I can pass it along to Centrum! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks for being patient while I spammed my twitter feed for 2 hours and 25 minutes with Oly Trials hoopla! I'm off to get ready to go get my own run on!

Have a great day!
Sara

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I wish we could have seen it, not just twittered about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree... I was reading a live blog feed about the race... sad to not have it live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate I missed the trials but I'm starting to get really excited about the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great race and I too would have loved to see it live. :(

    ReplyDelete