Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where Athlete and Fashion Meet

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm NOT a 'fastinista'. When running comfort is my biggest factor. When I find something that fits, stays put, and doesn't chafe I stick with it. If it looks good then that's just a bonus.

I must be beginning to soften in my old age though. I gave in and let my stylist take me from boring ponytail to stylish assymetric bob a month or so ago. I have to admit I love it! Then my biggest problem was how to RUN with something I couldn't pull back.



Thankfully, BIC Bands came to my rescue! They're site convinced me that this was the brand to try! Who doesn't love a company that gives a portion of their profits to charity?!

"B.I.C. Bands gives back to those in need with every purchase!
B.I.C. Bands are headbands that will not slip~ (SERIOUSLY!) They are great for any workout, a trip to the coffee shop, going out with friends, work....
you name it, your B.I.C. Band will keep your hair looking FAB! They are headbands that stay in place and help others win their race!"


I tried them out and now I'm hooked! I even sported one to the office today! See?


If you want to score some BIC Bands you can enter to win them through my giveaway that benefits the IAFF Burn Fund. I've got a DOZEN to give away!

Now if someone could just point me in the direction of a tutorial on office AND gym friendly make up? (And maybe a spray tan too! Can you say glow-in-the-dark?!)

2 comments:

  1. I love bic bands..and ummmm I dont wear makeup so can't help you there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know NOTHING about Fashion! but i can get behind anything for Charity! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete