Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tick Tock

The days seem to be going by so quickly lately. It's like I blink and it's bed time! I'm still clicking off the miles right on plan. Well, with the exception of switching my Thursday 3 miler with my Friday rest day. I just felt like I needed a break Thursday and I couldn't force myself to move.

I ran an easy 3 Friday and an easy 5 today. Tomorrow calls for 11 miles and my husband has promised to get me up to do it early before the heat kicks in. I have a little extra incentive too. My Team Aquaphor gear arrived yesterday! I'm dying to try it out!


What do you think?! I'm a little worried about rocking the white again. It's so hard to keep clean, especially after a couple trail races. But I am THRILLED to be representing such an outstanding brand and a team of amazing athletes! I only hope I can live up to half their expectations!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah getting outside early is key in beating the heat! Nice gear...good luck with keeping it clean! It will just add to the character!!

    ReplyDelete