Saturday, November 26, 2011

Never Pass Up an Opportunity



FitFluential is looking for new ambassadors and I'm really hoping to be one of them! This year has been amazing for me. The above photocollage was extremely hard for me to put together. I have completed 29 races thus far in 2011. I've done 2 marathons and even more ultras. I've set PR's at every distance and I even became a Marathon Maniac!

For the first time in my running life I've had people telling me that they look up to me or that they are impressed by me. I've always been the slow, back-of-the-packer but not this year. I'm firmly middle pack now! :) Being an average runner is perfectly fine with me for now. What isn't fine with me is missing out on connecting with people that I could help and that could support me as well.

I've had the honor of being selected as a member of Team reGen and it's connected me to runners in several different locations and of all different abilities. This year also led to me deciding to take my life in a new direction. I dropped out of business school and enrolled in a Sports Management program. I'm excited to dedicate the rest of my life to helping athletes and learning more about my body and my abilities in the process.

Throughout everything I've dreamt of making this blog something bigger than just a review of races I've done and products I've tried. I want it to go deeper and help people in ways I can't even imagine right now. I truly believe FitFluential can help me do that. I hope they'll see my potential and select me to be one of their ambassadors.

Anyway, I guess if I've helped you in some way or if my blog has inspired you, could you please send me some good vibes? And maybe even comment on FitFluentials FaceBook page or tweet them and let them know I'm worth a shot! Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment