Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Active Accessories

I finally have a minute to breathe (and take pictures). So I wanted to share with you some really awesome products that my friend and fellow runner has designed for her brand, Active Accessories. If you follow me on FaceBook or Twitter you've probably seen some posts about these but if not you should definitely check them out! (My pages and the products. *ahem*)

First, there is an awesome little accessory pouch. It has several pockets and pouches on the inside plus a cord that snaps back onto itself (you'll see what I mean in the pictures). It is made from ripstop nylon and it's super light (only 2.4 ounces). It comes in two colors and two patterns right now: black, fuschia, polka dots, and pink and grey circles. It can easily hold a debit/credit card, a little cash, your jewelry, and a smart phone while you're working out. The wrist strap has a clip so you can attach it to your purse, use it as a wallet, clip your keys onto it, or attach it to a pack or your pants. And it's only $14.95 available on Amazon. Perfect for a last minute stocking stuffer!

I chose grey and pink circles.
 
 
I was easily able to take my car key, my debit card, and some cash to CrossFit. Plus I clipped my rings on the snap-strap in the center so I could deadlift in comfort. I also zipped my phone inside during my workout. I'll be getting one of these for each of my female running friends plus also one for Gemma. I think she'd love to use it as a tiny purse for school plus she can clip it on her backpack.
 
The second thing Active Accessories has come up with is something (almost) every woman needs. Who hasn't busted a hair tie trying to get thick hair into a ponytail? Who hasn't looked desperately in their purse, car seats, and every pocket for a hair tie before a workout? And who doesn't hate the stupid line they leave in your hair when you're done?
 
Active Accessories' hair ties can fix all of that. They're also available on Amazon for $9.99 for a 6 pack. There are available in 5 color schemes: cool, elegant, warm, neutral, and polka dot. I picked neutral for my first pack.
 
The neutral hair tie collection
 
These ties are soft fabric/cloth and look pretty enough to wear on your wrist as a bracelet. In fact, the first time my friend wore her prototypes around me I thought they WERE bracelets, until I saw her put one in her hair. They don't leave a mark in my hair and they also don't cut off the circulation in my hands when I wear them on my wrist. What they do is keep my hair out of my face and look nice while I work out. These are definitely another great stocking stuffer! Pretty sure I'm ordering one of every color scheme... for the kids, ya know?
 
The warm scheme is perfect for girly girls.
 
You can also check out the Active Accessories brand on FaceBook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!
 
So what's going in your stocking this Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment