Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Taper Time

I want to do that like MC Hammer would so I know the taper madness is setting in!

Baltimore Running Festival is in 10 short days! All most of my training is in the bag and all I can do now is short, easy runs while I wait and wonder if I will PR. September was a horrible month for my running with how much I've been working. And we all know from past experience that once I fall off the band wagon training plan that it's hard for me to get back on it.

So while I worry that I have completely screwed up my hopes and dreams for this race and then remind myself that I did just PR a 50 miler I have decided to stop the voices in my head for a moment while I overthink something else....

Pretty Muddy professional pics are here!

Dripping wet coming off the huge inflatable slide
 
Making my way out of the beachball tunnel
 
Climbing the cargo net
 
I did it!
 
Time to celebrate
 
So what do you think?! I'm pretty in love with the one of me exiting the mud pit! I can't wait to do another mud run ASAP!

2 comments:

  1. Thumbs up to you my dear friend. Good job and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of you coming out of the mud pit! The ones before it...you just look too clean for a mud run! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete